Fort Worth Lumber Company began in
1893 as H.H. Hardin Lumber Company on
East Terrell Street in Fort Worth, Texas.  In
1946 the store was renamed Fort Worth
Sash and Door but  finally in 1963 the store
became what it is known as today as Fort
Worth Lumber Company.  The store
remained on East Terrell Street until 1970
when the company moved to 9101 South
Freeway and has been there ever since.

Fort Worth Lumber Company is both a
family owned and operated business.   
Robert Fiesler took the company over in
1955 and his daughter Emily continues to
provide the same quality products and great
service to the Fort Worth/Dallas area today.

Fort Worth Lumber's commitment is to
achieve superior performance and total
customer satisfaction.  We will strive for
excellence in quality materials and provide
savings through on-time deliveries and
continued employee dedication.     
9101 S. Freeway/ PO Box 969/ Fort Worth, TX 76140

Phone: (817) 293-5211 or (800) 372-6467
Fax: (817) 293-3487
Fort Worth Lumber Company BBB Business Review
Member of...